New top story on Hacker News: What is the best way to learn Lisp in 2020?

What is the best way to learn Lisp in 2020?
9 by pmohun | 10 comments on Hacker News.
I've been eyeing Lisp out of the corner of my eye for years. I know I should learn it and it will likely change the way I think about programming. What is the best way to learn Lisp in 2020? I tend to learn best when I have a project to work on that plays to the strength of the language. Some questions: - Should I start with Common Lisp, or some popular dialect (Clojure?) - What are the big patterns that I should be aware of? What is easier to do Lisp than is missing from functional languages like Python? - What are some big projects built in Lisp (other than this site)? - If it's so good, why isn't it more popular?

टिप्पणियाँ

लोकप्रिय पोस्ट